Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top Posts of 2013



Crystal's Cliffnotes saw its most traffic ever this year, and for that I thank you. And perhaps humbly request that if you like/love/hate something I write to share it.

Some exciting news coming up: look for a new website soon...including a new blog!

By reader numbers, here are the 10 most popular posts of the year.

1) The Hurt of Love UPDATED-- I was incredibly gratified to see that an orphan-themed post got the most hits of any of my 50 blogs in 2013. Click to see who has now found their families, been transferred to a mental institution and aged out.

2) How I Healed {Part I} -- Apparently, physical trauma from birth is more common than I thought!

3) Our Next Stop -- The big PCS announcement! Where did Uncle Sam send us?

4) And She Will Be -- We waited until fairly late in my pregnancy to choose our third child's name. And lots of you tuned in for the big announcement!

5) 5 Sentences Every Father Needs to Hear -- Just in time for Father's Day, too.

6) Candy Cane Complicated (AKA My Big Fat Moving-In Post) -- The Grand Tour of our new British home.

7) 10 Things I'm Loving Right Now -- Who doesn't love a happy blog?

8) Joy Came in the Morning: Avinly's Birth Story -- All about Avinly's grand arrival.

9) While Waiting -- My brother and sister-in-law's "falling in love" story is pretty stinkin' sweet and spiritually inspiring, if you ask me.

And...

10) Love at Spencer's Butte, and All Around the World -- How my worst date turned into the best.

What about you? What was your favorite blog post you read or wrote in 2013?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love your comments! :-)