Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Joys of Summer

Here is a short list of Jack's little life this summer. If he were to tell you the joys of his summer, he might list....


Riding a carousel with my best friend

Learning valuable lessons at the water park


Watching my first fireworks show



Hearing the crack of the bat against the thump of the ball on a homegrown ball field


Goofing around with my daddy



Being mesmerized by a campfire


Growing my own tomatoes


Discovering all the cool things God made



Watching the people I love best spread their wings



But really, who can lie? This summer has been all about love, happiness.....and water!

So what's on your list of summer joys?

3 comments:

  1. Wow. This post is PERFECT! It totally seems like you are having a perfect summer. How wonderful!

    I am visiting via Enjoying the Small things and your comment there. I just love it over there and always try to say hi to one or two commenters above mine : ) Super nice to meet you today.

    I hope your summer continues to go wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, summer joys. Hm. We've been loving evening picnics in the park, and homemade ice cream for dessert, and spending time with friends at the playground, and watching our little love learn how to walk =)

    Jack is such a cutie pie!

    Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a gift for making everyday ordinary things memorable and worthwhile, and I enjoy that very much!. Thanks for your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love your comments! :-)