Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Our Christmas Hutch

Because we don't have a Christmas tree, we have refurbished (read: shoved everything else aside) our hutch to be a holder of gifts. It is a Christmas hutch. Doesn't it look trailer trash festive? Note the gift bags in the window sill as well. Hey, the hutch isn't perfect.

P.S. I'm thinking about deleting this blog, as my parents are the only ones who ever read it (Hi, Mom and Dad). If you have a good reason why I shouldn't, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Please don't stop if only for my sake. I love the pictures of my daughter and grandson especially.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should not delete this blog because it is unique. I did not see a single post about Christmas hutches anywhere else in all of the great wide blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love your comments! :-)