Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Cowboys & Chocolate

Tessa, one of my very dear and favorite friends, is the editor of the Powell Tribune in small-town Powell, Wyoming. I happen to think she's the very best in the business, but that's another subject.

She recently sent me a profile she just wrote on a ranching cowboy who lives in Meeteetse, Wyoming (population 351). Apparently, this guy is a cowboy by day and a GOURMET CHOCOLATIER by night, and sometimes the other way around.

The article has some hysterical quotes. Check it out:

http://powelltribune.com/index.php/content/view/732/2/

I was most definitely laughing as I read this, but seriously, a cowboy who also makes gourmet chocolate? Could you possibly create a sexier job combination????

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love your comments! :-)