Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

Elsa turns 5

Announcing Princess Elsa!

My niece Elsa Grace turned a whopping 5 years old yesterday. I remember the day she was born -- I was just about ready to leave for college and was so excited. Here are some party guests! Tobin and Daphne...

James and Ruby...

Olivia and Mallory...
Whoa! What an astounding Easy Bake Oven!
And Stefanie and Ruby in their matching Hannah Andersen dresses.
All in all, it was a lovely party for one of my favorite girls. Happy Birthday, Elsa!

3 comments:

  1. Elsa has deffinately grown up a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, looks like a fun party! it is hard to believe she's 5...

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is what I was hoping for on Jill's blog the last few days...so glad I found it on yours!

    fun party for sure and good to see you although I should have said goodbye and hugged you too.

    at least we have blogworld...

    ReplyDelete

I love love love your comments! :-)