Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

God and Ballet


So this weekend has been very exhausting, both physically and emotionally. We continued that trend today as we spent it in Portland, first for Josh's dedication, then for Elsa's recital. Here's Jack on the way up:



Joshua Dean was dedicated to the Lord today.



And matching the theme of the dance recital, "Dancin' Across the USA", Jack was his usual patriotic self on his 30th Sunday (note the sweater). :-)

Elsa and Daphne were the cutest Texas cowgirls ever:



Back at the house, Josh and Jack were feeling very magnanimous and loving toward each other, as evidenced by the sharing of their meals.


I do love all my babies!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet pics and videos. It's nice to see the cousins together. I think that's what Jill has been wanting me to do for a while (make friends for her babies) but thanks for picking up that dropped ball, I guess I'm a bit behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someday these cousins are going to have so much fun playing together! They'll use each other to practice wrestling, football tackles, play catch, throw rocks, do all the wonderful things little boys do. Won't that be fun! None of this ballerina stuff for them!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love your comments! :-)